Blue Nami's Updated Restaurant Operations Regarding COVID-19
Dear Valued Blue Nami customers, We would like to thank you for supporting us through the unchartered territories of COVID-19.
Our businesses will remain open to provide a nourishing meal and a caring environment during this unprecedented time. We are obligated to ensure the health and well-being of our team members and Guests throughout all our locations.
As the start of today Blue Nami will be initiating additional operational changes in our Restaurants.
We understand this may impact your dining experience and wanted to share some of the changes you may see or experience in you local Blue Nami restaurant:
• Frequent sanitation of high-touch areas. Guests are still welcome to dine-in with us.
• Beverage refill service may change.
• CURBSIDE PICK UP
- Blue Nami is now offering CURBSIDE PICK-UP options amid concerns over COVID-19 for people who can’t
dine out currently due to weakened immune systems or do not feel comfortable dining out.
- Blue Nami will now be accepting over the phone payments.
- When placing an order over the phone please let us know the model of the car, color, and we will be happy
to deliver the food to your vehicle.
- Every customer will be asked for their drivers license and the card for the over the phone payment.
- We appreciate all your business and will do our best to accommodate your needs.
As COVID-19 continues to impact Restaurants and communities at varying levels, Restaurants may implement additional changes such as reducing operating hours or offering a limited menu.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who have been impacted by COVID-19. As always, it is our pleasure to serve you.